Sign in to follow this  
fabryd

Gymkhana Update

Hello, i have the red turbo and i wanna buy the Gymkhana update, the update will work also if i can't update to the latest firmware version? (yes i'm one of those canìt update to the latest android firmware)

The update will work only on one mobile (ex. if i should change device for update)

And do i have to buy the Gymkhana Gaming Targets to achieve points and upgrade my car?

The developers are currently working on bug fixes for the current update. Some smartphones cannot be updated.

But for the Gymkhana Upgrade it's not a problem.

54 minutes ago B-Unit wrote:

The developers are currently working on bug fixes for the current update. Some smartphones cannot be updated.

But for the Gymkhana upgrade it's not a problem.

A question: if i update the firmware  (not gymkana update) of the carcar with another device (i also have an ipad and an older android phone) can i drive the car with my actual xiaomi or i have to use the device i used for the upgrade?

Edited by fabryd

vor 2 Stunden schrieb fabryd:

A question: if i update the firmware  (not gymkana update) of the carcar with another device (i also have an ipad and an older android phone) can i drive the car with my actual xiaomi or i have to use the device i used for the upgrade?

As far as I know, you can update the racer with another device but drive it with your actual phone because the firmware is of course saved on the car.

• Like 1