Nuvolari

GEKLÄRT How fast are the cars (km / h)?

Good morning DR!FT Communty!

I'm eagerly browsing for the forum to learn as much as possibile, I didn't find anywhere the (real) top speed of the car, for example of a standard Red Turbo Sport and/or a V8 Silver Sport?

Is this top speed changing by engine upgrades or not?

Thank you in advance, kind regards.

Nuv

The Topspeed of the Dr!ft Racer are similar. The Turbo runs 210 km/h Topspeed, i mean the V8 can only drive around 200km/h. That's in the Race Mode, if you drive in Drift-Mode the topspeed is around 180km/h. But you will have a close gear ratio.

The top speed ist technical limited. For example 1000PS have only are better acceleration than 500PS.

When you update the Dr!ft into the Gymkhama-Mode, you can switch between the V8, Turbo and V12! But you have to spend a lot of time to unlock every engine drive.

Posted (edited)

Thank you everybody for reply 🙂

Nuv

Am 3.5.2019 um 10:08 schrieb B-Unit:

The Topspeed of the Dr!ft Racer are similar. The Turbo runs 210 km/h Topspeed, i mean the V8 can only drive around 200km/h. That's in the Race Mode, if you drive in Drift-Mode the topspeed is around 180km/h. But you will have a close gear ratio.

The top speed ist technical limited. For example 1000PS have only are better acceleration than 500PS.

When you update the Dr!ft into the Gymkhama-Mode, you can switch between the V8, Turbo and V12! But you have to spend a lot of time to unlock every engine drive.

So let me better understand... An upgraded engine of 1000 PS continues to go around 5 km/h of “real” top speed but reach it much faster. Is this correct?

No way at all to improve top speed (simulating top car of 350 km/h or similar)?

Thank you again,

Nuv

Edited by Nuvolari