Zum Inhalt springen

Corvette C7R GT3

mh2racing
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Just doing some work to one of my new rides. I used a cap from a USB stick drive to make the steering holder and I designed a 3D printed cover plate with a diffuser to hold the steering. I cut the old body posts off the Corvette body and trimmed a little off on the back lower panel to let the chassis pass through to achieve the proper wheel base, but I still had to trim a small amount from the front of the rear wheel wells for good clearance. It could use some beefier tires on the rear and I have to find some fiber optic material to do the lights correctly. I also ended up having to add a decent bit of lead weight to the front to get the balance back without adjusting the screw, What do you think, will it race?

Bitte melde dich an um Bilder zu sehen.

Bitte melde dich an um Bilder zu sehen.

I have put a couple hot laps on it and it handles and drives very smooth and precise now with some added weight I guess, and the V8 adds to the Calloway realism very much. Now I will need to find another domestic V8 super-car to compete against it...hmmm maybe Challenger Hellcat Redeye perhaps?

Bearbeitet von mh2racing
additional info

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung