Zum Inhalt springen

M3 driving diagonally to left

cybernetrix
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi everyone. I'm new to Dr!ft and have only had my Bmw M3 for a couple of weeks and have only used it for about 1 and a half hours however now when i turn it on and it calibrates the turn table underneath is basically straight and it works fine to begin with but after a short while it starts driving diagonally to the left. I am having to switch it on and off after each gymkana round to get it to recalibrate but the same thing happens. It seems to be worse after carrying out lots of drifts at tight angles. I have strippped it down and cleaned it but there wasn't really any dirt inside or damage to any gears and the it continues to drive diagonally though maybe slightly better. If anyone can offer any advise it would be appreciated. 

Thank you for replying I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure there is no dirt in it but I will try to strip it down again and check.  My new problem is the tiny screws and driver have rounded slightly but I will try over the weekend anyway.  If the calibration no longer works is that a fixable problem? Though surely it must be designed to take a few knocks and I don't think I have hit anything particularly hard. Thanks again

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung