Zum Inhalt springen

GEKLÄRT targets not recognized, please HELP

Nuvolari
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Good morning to the Community!

I have a problem with one of my Racers which isn't able to see the gymkhana targets. Since I'm new of assembly/disassembly I prefer to ask your instructions before to break something 🙄

BTW I think I see the IR light (through the smartphone camera). 

I read something about the "spring" but before to proceed buying a new one, I would like to check a little bit better:
1) I was thinking to change the spring with another Racer which correctly see the targets and check, but how can I remove it? Should I loosen the screw of the spring until it comes out? Other?
2) If it's still not working (so not a spring issue) may I try to change the "whole rotating system" from a Racer to another? The purpose is to understand which part is not working.
3) Is it possible to change the "whole rotating system" from a Classic to a D1 too? Are they identical or anything is different in the contacts which touch the electronic card?

Any help is greatly appreciated 🙂 

Kind regards,
Nuv

EDIT: I have found to way to remove the spring and unfortunately this is NOT the problem, because it doesn't work also with another spring.
It looks if I change the "whole central unit" (taken from another Racer) it works, so I fear something is damaged in there... 😞 

Hi and thank you for reply 🙂 

I fixed it in these couple of days, in the case it may help someone else, the problem (the Racer was reading only the Finish, not any other target) was:
- not the dust
- not the spring
- but "probably" the firmware --> it was already up to date but I received this used car like this, don't know exactly how, but repeating the firmware update fixed it (there is a long post in the DR!FT Community in Facebook about).

Greetings,
Nuv

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung