Zum Inhalt springen

One account: more cars

Nuvolari
 Teilen

Empfohlene BeitrÀge

Good morning to the community 😁

one more newbie question: if I buy more than one car, may I load all of them in the same account?

May I run them at the same time by using two smartphone (but using one account only) ?

If I own 2 gymkhana editions, my achieved tunings are available for both? Or each car goes lonely...

And if I own 1 gymkhana and 1 standard, does only one car get tunings? But can I have both always in the same account?

Thank you for help, as usual 🙂

Have a nice day,

Nuv

Bearbeitet von Nuvolari

I use one account for three cars, there is no limit for every account. You can use your account at the same time for 2 cars at the same time, it works. But some people had the problem, that they lost the collected points. I would prefer your friend will create a second account.

When i try the gymkhama-mode, i collect points for my account. But every car goes lonely. When you and your friend tune up the only yellow one to get faster the 1000PS, it's not a problem. But then is the other still a basic-car with 550PS.

What do you mean with Standard? The old classic Version?  You can only collect points, when you have the gymkhama-upgrade inside.

If you buy a used virtually tuned car, the tuning will be still inside the car.

First of all thank you for all your replies and help 🙂

The cars would always be mine, the second eventually used by my son. That's why I would like a single account.

If I got it, when using gymkhana mode with my account and collecting points, I do it only for the car which I'm currently driving, so I will get tunings for it, while the other car remains basic until I use gymkhana mode with it. And so on.

With "standard" I was meaning a no-gymkhana car, like the Red Turbo at 99€ in kickstarter. But if I correctly understand now, the gymkhana mode is a feature of the account, not of the car. Or am I wrong?

Once you spoke about used cars, how can I buy it? I mean, other then get the product, should I simultaneously register it to my account? Do I need something "else" from the seller? He should erase it from her account or what? 😏

Still many questions, sorry... 😕 and thanks.

Bye,

Nuv

The gymkhama mode is only part of the car, not of the account. Every car needs the gymkhama-upgrade to use the features.

To upgrade your racer, you must use the ID of the car and not the account.

I mean used cars from ebay, this forum etc. The seller must do nothing, not erase oder something like that. It's like in real life, when you buy a car. Every feature of this car is now for you.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich spÀter registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefĂŒgt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rĂŒckgĂ€ngig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfĂŒgen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite fĂŒr Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung