Zum Inhalt springen

BEENDET DR!FT Online-Games 2021 - Season IV - Lauf 1 - "Butterfly"

Peter
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi 😉
Thank you very much for all your comments and remarks. It is a pity that there was no explanation of the settings and rules for showing races in English, but I hope that during the next round it will be clarified by the organizers in order to avoid such misunderstandings. 😄
I must admit that it is difficult for me to translate from German into English sometimes to understand what the explanations are really about. I think I understood what Ghost meant, but the race will verify if I 100% understood what it was really about and where I made a mistake.
In closing, I would like to thank everyone individually for the tips and advice you give here.
You are a great community and I hope that there will be more and more of us every day and we will be able to race with people from all over the world 🙂

If so many inaccuracies arose because of me, I would like to apologize, I wanted to know what I was doing wrong because I thought I was doing everything according to the videos of my predecessors. However, it turned out otherwise, and unfortunately for personal reasons I was unable to start filming the race to the Qualifying Division again. It's a pity, but that's my problem. Ghost did its job well ...
I'm going to train for the next race;)

Have a nice evening from Poland, I wish you all

vor 6 Minuten schrieb GeraltPOL:

Hi 😉
Thank you very much for all your comments and remarks. It is a pity that there was no explanation of the settings and rules for showing races in English, but I hope that during the next round it will be clarified by the organizers in order to avoid such misunderstandings. 😄
I must admit that it is difficult for me to translate from German into English sometimes to understand what the explanations are really about. I think I understood what Ghost meant, but the race will verify if I 100% understood what it was really about and where I made a mistake.
In closing, I would like to thank everyone individually for the tips and advice you give here.
You are a great community and I hope that there will be more and more of us every day and we will be able to race with people from all over the world 🙂

If so many inaccuracies arose because of me, I would like to apologize, I wanted to know what I was doing wrong because I thought I was doing everything according to the videos of my predecessors. However, it turned out otherwise, and unfortunately for personal reasons I was unable to start filming the race to the Qualifying Division again. It's a pity, but that's my problem. Ghost did its job well ...

#GeraltPOL with that accent - welcome to the Dr!ft community! 🙂

Wish you a good time in this beautiful and fun hobby. In Germany they say "Gut Drift!" 👍

#XTllGhost: one thing - the international side (at least from PL) started with my Person on 04.01.2021 😎 (i just can speak some German, so you could not know that) - or maybe there are other dr!fters from PL?

vor 19 Minuten schrieb THR3360:

Du glaubst ernshaft, hier gibt es jemanden der sich über einen Formfehler in Div Q aufregen würde?

Ja leider gibt es die auch 

vor 25 Minuten schrieb GeraltPOL:

Hi 😉
Thank you very much for all your comments and remarks. It is a pity that there was no explanation of the settings and rules for showing races in English, but I hope that during the next round it will be clarified by the organizers in order to avoid such misunderstandings😄

thank you for your understanding I will be happy to try to translate the rules into English with the other referees.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Stachu:

#GeraltPOL with that accent - welcome to the Dr!ft community! 🙂

Wish you a good time in this beautiful and fun hobby. In Germany they say "Gut Drift!" 👍

#XTllGhost: one thing - the international side (at least from PL) started with my Person on 04.01.2021 😎 (i just can speak some German, so you could not know that) - or maybe there are other dr!fters from PL?

My girlfriend but shes not active. 

W serpniu jedziemy do polski 

(Im August fahren wir nach Polen)

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Stachu:

one thing - the international side (at least from PL) started with my Person on 04.01.2021 😎 (i just can speak some German, so you could not know that) - or maybe there are other dr!fters from PL?

is this an official website of Sturmkind?

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung