Zum Inhalt springen

GEKLÄRT Tuning coins

Nuvolari
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Dr!ft community,

I have a (I fear silly) question, but being a kickstarter backer with no car yet, I have to learn a lot, so please forgive me.

What are tuning-coins(chips)? 🤔 Can they be achieved by driving and collecting points using gimkhana targets?

Is there a manual somewhere I can read about?

Thank you in advance 🙂

Nuv

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Nuvolari:

What are tuning-coins(chips)? 🤔 Can they be achieved by driving and collecting points using gimkhana targets?

Is there a manual somewhere I can read about?

Yes, it's exactly this! Every gymkhama-round is about 1 minute and you will drive for an Highscore. The best drivers will collect more 20.000 points every round. At 150.000 you will get a tuning-coin. At this picture you can see for example how many points you need to upgrade you engine or to switch between v8, Turbo and v12

Bitte melde dich an um Bilder zu sehen.

You can download the tutorial there:

• 6 Monate später...
Am 10.6.2019 um 17:45 schrieb B-Unit:

The best drivers will collect more 20.000 points every round. At 150.000 you will get a tuning-coin. 

Hi, you say "every round"... a round is what, one week? I.e. each week a driver get XXX points which help him to reach 150.000, is this right?

Thank you again 😁

Nuv

No, one round is one minute long. In this one minute you try to reach as many points as possible. When this minute is over, the round is over. So, for example, in five minutes, you can play five rounds.

I hope I could help you.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb McTschegsn:

One "round" is the one minute Gymkhana Race. And yes: There are people who achieve 20000 points in one minute... At the Moment I have no idea how (I achieve some 7000 points if I am good) but thats training I suppose. Look for tutorials in FB or here. 

Sorry didn’t see your answer yet.

First of all thank you everybody for fast reply!

I'm sorry but I don't understand how tuning coins work yet... Please be patient I'm a newbie 🙄

Tell me PLEASE which of the following statements are 'true' or 'false':

A) by collecting 150.000 gymkhana points you get 1 tuning coin to upgrade the car;

Now, let's say I play 1 round of gymkhana (i.e. 1 minute) and I collect for example 4.000 points.

Then I play a 2nd round of gymkhana (another minute) and I collect 1.000 points and so on. For example 30 attempts of gymkhana (30 minutes) for a total of 160.000 points. But my best one scored 4.000 points only:

B) I'm able to upgrade my car because I have 160.000 points so 1 tuning coin (+10.000 points) to use;

C) I'm NOT able to upgrade my car yet because I have only 4.000 points.

Hope my question is clear now and thank you again for help 😁

Nuv

vor 1 Minute schrieb Nuvolari:

First of all thank you everybody for fast reply!

I'm sorry but I don't understand how tuning coins work yet... Please be patient I'm a newbie 🙄

Tell me PLEASE which of the following statements are 'true' or 'false':

A) by collecting 150.000 gymkhana points you get 1 tuning coin to upgrade the car;

Now, let's say I play 1 round of gymkhana (i.e. 1 minute) and I collect for example 4.000 points.

Then I play a 2nd round of gymkhana (another minute) and I collect 1.000 points and so on. For example 30 attempts of gymkhana (30 minutes) for a total of 160.000 points. But my best one scored 4.000 points only:

B) I'm able to upgrade my car because I have 160.000 points so 1 tuning coin (+10.000 points) to use;

C) I'm NOT able to upgrade my car yet because I have only 4.000 points.

Hope my question is clear now and thank you again for help 😁

Nuv

A) true

B) true, because every round you play you get these points as a credit for your coin - so all of your played points are added in the coin.

C) wrong

I hope, this is going to help you, because otherwise I can´t see your point. 😅

• Gefällt mir 1
  • Danke 1

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung