Zum Inhalt springen

Race line not working?

Yohane
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo,

entschüldigung für mein Deutch wie es nicht mein muttersprache ist.
Lätsten woche hab ik ein neues Dr!ft auto gekauft und mochte ik ausprobieren wie das Race function functioniert.
Aber wenn ich die weißen linien auf der grund platz sieht mein Dr!ft auto das linien nicht wie ein start/finish linien.

Wie functioniert das.. oder wie kann ich das so machen das ich ein race machen kann?

grußen aus Holland 🙂
Johan

Last week i bought a new Dr!ft car and i wanted to try the Race function.
But when i had put the white line (start/finish/lap) on the ground the Dr!ft car did not recognize the start/finish line.

How does it work or.. how can i make it so that i can race a race?

Greetings from the Netherlands.
Johan

vor einer Stunde schrieb B-Unit:

Hi Yohane,

Look at this postings. Tell me if it works with the uploaded Targets.

Hey B-Unit.

I've tested it on the printed sheet.
Result: Sometimes it reads the laps, mostly it doesnt. (Roughly 1 in a 15 chance i get a lap recorded)
I got the Lmd. White Dr!ft if that makes sense?

regards,

Yohane

The limited White Dr!ft has the complete package from the start. The gymkhana update is included, too.

How do you print the lines? With your own printer? The targets usually work only with deep black color. Sometimes, it help to follow the lines with "Edding".

The original-target-set are printed with a special printer.

Maybe it's a problem with the lens. It's the small hole on the top of the "Spring". A picture of the "Spring"

vor einer Stunde schrieb B-Unit:

The limited White Dr!ft has the complete package from the start. The gymkhana update is included, too.

How do you print the lines? With your own printer? The targets usually work only with deep black color. Sometimes, it help to follow the lines with "Edding".

The original-target-set are printed with a special printer.

Zitat

Maybe it's a problem with the lens. It's the small hole on the top of the "Spring". A picture of the "Spring"

I indeed printed with my own printer, though it's a quite new cardridge 😛
What is "edding" you are talking about? Edit: I used the Permanent Marker and it was sliiiightly better.
How can that be solved? It should be brand new, spend ~2 hours driving currently after i started testing the stripe.

Bearbeitet von Yohane

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Yohane:

I indeed printed with my own printer, though it's a quite new cardridge 😛
What is "edding" you are talking about? Edit: I used the Permanent Marker and it was sliiiightly better.
How can that be solved? It should be brand new, spend ~2 hours driving currently after i started testing the stripe.

Hi Yohane,

you wrote "cartridge" but i assume you used an inkjet printer! That won't work properly because of the  colours. Therefore using a permanent marker to draw the lines will make it some better.

Try printing on a laser printer which uses toner instead of ink. Copy your 100% fit printed with 100% fit and it could be done.

greetz

THR3360

Bearbeitet von THR3360

vor 12 Stunden schrieb THR3360:

Try printing on a laser printer which uses toner instead of ink. Copy your 100% fit printed with 100% fit and it could be done.

I'll see if that makes any difference. Thnx for the tip.
Gotto run to the city first then and print it there with a laserjet.

One more thing though; slightly different question. But how does one fill the coins after each run? i got ~20k points atm but the medals seem to remain empty?

greetings

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Yohane:

I'll see if that makes any difference. Thnx for the tip.
Gotto run to the city first then and print it there with a laserjet.

One more thing though; slightly different question. But how does one fill the coins after each run? i got ~20k points atm but the medals seem to remain empty?

greetings

Hi Yohane again,

150 000 points needed to fill one coin!

greetz

THR3360

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung